1. Changes in “Your story” page! I’ve decided to award ALL your stories with a copy of one of my three ebooks. So it’s not a contest anymore, each story will get a book. Details here: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/your-story/
2. “Weekly appreciation list” is now updated: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/weekly-appreciation-list/
3. This week’s quote is by Confucius (right side of any page, widgets area)
Have a wonderful week!
Just wanted to let you know about a few updates:
1. The “Weekly appreciation list” page has been updated with the names of those of you who have had activity on my blog in the previous week. Thank you! There’s the link: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/weekly-appreciation-list/
2. If I can help you with any advice or just listen to what you have to say, I encourage you to take advantage of the FREE LIFE COACHING I’m offering for a limited period of time, to a limited number of people: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/life-coach/
3. I’d like to ask you to fill out the very very very short poll here: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/about/ and let me know what you like on the blog
4. Check out this week’s inspirational quote by Arnold Schwarzenegger, on the right hand side of the home page, widgets area
5. I’m still waiting for your story! Send it here: https://costearazvan.wordpress.com/your-story/
All the love in the world,
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged coaching, feel good, feeling good, free coaching, free life coaching, happiness, happy, happy life, life coach, poll, send your story, story, update
– this week’s quote (located on the right side of the HOME page, widgets column)
– the new “Weekly appreciation list” page, where I give thanks at the end of each week to each and every person who followed my blog, liked, shared or commented. Remember to send me your real name so I can mention it in the list!
– new poll located in the “About me” page. Please fill it out and send any other feedback you consider useful for the blog and anything you would like to see here or see changed